Through the integrated solutions the customer can save raw material, water and energy!
With the proper infrastructure, it is possible to separate all types of waste (recyclable, special, organic, etc.) efficiently, generating employment and income throughout the chain.
Organic waste and sewage can be transformed into energy through anaerobic biodigestion. Biogas, a result of the organic waste degradation, can be used instead of natural gas to supply the stoves, such as car fuel, water heating and electricity.
Accelerated composting techniques also transform organic waste into compost and biofertilizer that can be used in urban landscaping, urban gardening, erosion control, and agriculture.
The company seeks integrated solutions for all types of customers (commercial buildings, residential, shops (restaurants, shops, services), schools, civil construction, etc.)
Scope includes the following services:
• Diagnosis – current situation; characterization of solid waste and generation sites; characterization of energy and water systems
• Zero Waste Project – solutions to minimize waste production; development of an integrated solid waste, water and energy management plan
• Municipal MSW management plan – for neighborhoods or cities
• Management of the competition phase – bidding of the suppliers that will carry out the facilities of infrastructure, collection and destination of waste
• Construction phase management
• Continuous training
• Environmental education programs
The client may choose to contract one or more services, including or not the three specialties (solid waste, water and energy).